Area code 760 belongs to the western part of the United States of America. The Area Code 760 location lays in state of California to be precise the areas in south eastern San Diego north of Sierra Nevada. It Stretches from Inyo and Mono County east of the Sierra Nevada to the Nevada and Arizona borders, to the Mexico border and west to northern San Diego County. Area codes are the equivalent of STD codes that are used in United Kingdom. Different parts of country have a different area code which is a 3 digit number that needs to be dialed as prefix to a telephone number while dialing from outside the state. So In a way you can also use area codes to zero in on a particular location on the map.
Area code 760 was established in the year 1997 by splitting area code 619. This Area code follows the Pacific Standard Time. Some of the counties that fall under area code 760 include Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Los Angeles, Mono, San Diego and San Bernardino counties. Some of the geographical marvels that are part of this area code include the Death Valley which is also the lowest and hottest region in America, the Mojave Desert, Mammoth and June mountains. Some of the Major cities that form a part of Area code 760 include Encinitas, Carlsbad, Apple Valley, Escondido, Vista and Palm spring.
760 Area Code Number SearchTrying to determine who called you from area code 760?
760 Area Code Search
- SXF December contract Daily Forecast – 05 December 2013 - FX Empire
- Eldorado Gold Corp (USA) (EGO): Eldorado Gold's Management Presents at ... - Seeking Alpha
- Black Friday Travel Deals - Huffington Post
- Miramonte Resort & Spa's Cyber Monday Deal Offers 50% Off Hotel Rates in ... - PR Web (press release)
- Share Your Holidays effort gets under way - Ramona Sentinel